Schedules differ from class to class
S tudents are welcomed at the LFB from Monday to Friday. The gates of the school open at 7:40 a. m. and classes are held at the following staggered times:
12.10 p.m.: We, Fr
12.30 p.m.: We, Fr
12.30 p.m.:We, Fr
or 5 p.m.:
Mo, Tu, Th, Fr
12 p.m. We
* Mo = Monday, Tu = Tuesday, We = Wednesday, Th = Thursday, Fr = Friday
* Lunch Break : 12 p.m. - 1 p.m.
Attendance at school is very important for successful schooling and consistent monitoring of learning. The absence of a student must be reported with the reason at reception or on the e-mail address: email@example.com
It is impossible to send your child to school on a part-time basis, for example only on certain days of the week
It ensures the proper functioning, good management, the safety of people and property and the development of the establishment. This committee is composed of a president, a bureau of 6 members elected by the parents' association and assistants of 7 members in an advisory capacity.
It plays an essential role in the organization and functioning of schools in pedagogy, teaching and school life. This council is chaired by the headmaster and brings together parents, school staff and elected students.
It is a foundation under Indonesian law for educational purposes. This body is responsible to the Indonesian authorities. Seven members make up the Yayasan, which deals with legal and land issues.
6 to 7 weeks of classes punctuated by school holidays
T he annual calendar and the weekly and daily rhythm of the secondary school are regulated by the Ministry of National Education and the AEFE. The calendar is adopted each year by the Governing Board. It is divided into periods of 6 to 7 weeks of classes punctuated by two-week school holidays.
- First day of school: Thursday, September 1st, 2022
- Autumn Holiday: from Friday 21th October 2022 after classes to Monday 7th November 2022 in the morning.
- New Year's Holiday: from Friday 16th December 2022 after classes to Thursday 5th January 2023 in the morning.
- Winter Holiday: from Friday, February 17th 2023 after classes to Monday, March 6th 2023 in the morning.
- Spring Holiday: from Friday 21th April, 2023 after classes to Monday 08th May 2023 in the morning.
- End of school year: Wednesday, June 28th 2023
Public Holidays :
- Nyepi: March 22th 2023
- Goog Friday: April 7th 2023
Teacher inservice Days:
- To be determined
School attendance is very important for successful schooling
- 8a.m. - 5p.m.