nrolling or maintaining a student at the Lycée Français de Bali (LFB) implies full acceptance of the financial conditions of the school as set out in the financial regulations that can be downloaded by clicking here or in the attachments at the bottom of this page.
Tuition fees for the year are made up of :
- 1st Enrolment Fees: This is a fee payable to enrol the student for the first time at the LFB. They are to be paid only once per pupil and this at the time of the first registration.
- Annual enrollment fee per student: This is the fee due for enrolling the student annually. It is payable each school year. Exam fees for students in the 3ème, Première and Terminale grades are not included in the annual enrollment fee.
- Tuition Fees: These include tuition fees for the year, as well as various LFB liability insurance, administrative costs, the cost of school supplies, LFB sportswear, certain expenses related to school outings and other educational activities, and individual student insurance taken out by the LFB for each student in addition to the individual insurance required by the family.
The amount of tuition fees is decided by the Management Committee and voted in the General Assembly as part of the approval of the budget for the following year.
Package fees apply for short term schooling or arriving during school year. They are to be paid in full the latest two weeks before the student enters the class, depending on the places available. Registration is subject to approval by the Head of School.
* Rates are in value of 1,000 IDR. Full payment made before May 15 get 7% discount on tuition fees.
** A 1st Enrolment Fees is to be added for families who register a child for the first time at the LFB:
- For TPS and PS classes, the first registration fees are not applicable but remain due upon first registration in higher classes (from MS to Terminale classes)
- From level MS to CM2 : 15.000.000 IDR
- from level 6e to 3e : 12.000.000 IDR
- from level 2e to Terminale : 8.000.000 IDR
*** Registration fees to the DNB exam (Brevet de college) and Baccalauréat exam (high school final examinations) are to be added : amount of 3.000.000 IDR for class 3ème (grade 9), 4.000.000 IDR for class 1re (grade 11), 5.000.000 IDR for class Terminale (grade 12) without option and 6.000.000 for class Terminale (grade 12) with option
**** Registration to class 6ème, internationale section, entails a supplement of 12,000K IDR per student, to the annual registration fees.
made up of a board of 6 members elected by the parents' association, the management committee oversees the smooth running, the safety of people and property and the development of the school. It prepares budgets, hires staff, ensures the sustainability and maintenance of premises and equipment.
The operations manager manages the operational teams (accounting, purchasing, maintenance, security, cleaning, green spaces, etc.) and ensures the physical management of the establishment.
Agence pour l' Enseignement Français à l' Etranger is a partenaire/tutelle which validates our systems, enables us to participate in the network's actions (staff training, audit missions and logistical support...) and grants us subsidies for the purchase of school equipment. www.aefe.fr
Students of French nationality may benefit from a scholarship.
tudents of French nationality can benefit, under income and registration conditions at the French Consulate in Jakarta, from a scholarship. The file to be created may be withdrawn from the LFB's administrative office or consular services. It is to be submitted during the scholarship campaign at the beginning of the calendar year for those already in Bali, or in September for newcomers. The list of documents to be provided can also be downloaded by clicking here or in the attachments at the bottom of the page.
In the event that the scholarship amount does not represent the full annual tuition fee, the difference will be paid by the families on the dates set.
Scholarships are only available to French students who complete a full year. Any early departure will result in repayment of the aid to the French State. Remaining tuition fees will be charged to the family.
In the event of early departure from the LFB, no reimbursement will be made for any reason whatsoever. For a payment in several installments, unpaid installments remain due.
- 8a.m. - 5p.m.