The LFB welcomes students residing in Bali during the year but also seasonal students under certain conditions
he Lycée Français de Bali welcomes your children from the very small kindergarten to the senior year, students residing in Bali all year round but also seasonal students under certain conditions.
Annual Enrolment : your child will attend our school for the school year and for a period of more than 29 consecutive weeks.
Package Enrolment : your child will attend our school for a given period of time, in this case, please give us the exact dates (arrival and departure). For primary school, your child will be accepted within the limits of enrolment, so it is advisable to pre-register quickly.
The registration or re-registration of children is now done via the online registration form which you will find by clicking here.
For more information, our teams remain available by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +62 361 47 32 314.
Desi Cabot and Harlen Sidabutar are in charge of reception, information and orientation. The non-attendance of students and the reason why must also be reported to them at the following address: email@example.com
Katia Turnier ensures the academic management of the school according to the instructions of the ministerial authorities.
For kindergarten enrolment, children must be clean.
f you would like to register your child at the LFB, please provide us with the following information:
1. Fill in the registration form via the online form by clicking here. This file must be completed and submitted before June 1st for the September school year. Registration is only effective after payment of the annual registration fee.
2. Join the payment of tuition fees as specified on the financial settlement.
3. Attach the following mandatory documents: :
- Certificate of radiation and schooling
- Grades for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd trimester of the last class attended
- 3 photos
- Photocopy of the vaccination card
- Photocopy of the child's and parents' passport (pages 1.2.3 plus visa page), photocopy of the double-sided kitas, copy of "Surat Tanda Melapor" issued by the Indonesian police on arrival in Bali. If residency formalities are in progress, parents must submit the day of registration, a certificate from the organization applying for the visa (and specifying the type of visa requested) accompanied by a certificate from the immigration services. Ask us if you have any doubts.
Note for kindergarten enrolment, children must be clean.
Not possible: temporary short-term enrolment of a student for less than 12 weeks and partial enrolment for a few days a week.
Interviews and preliminary visits with the director are made by appointment at the secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registrations must be completed before the 1st of June for the beginning of school year in September.
- 8a.m. - 5p.m.