S tudents are welcomed at the LFB from Monday to Friday. The gates of the school open at 7:40 a. m. and classes are held at the following staggered times:
12.10 p.m.: We, Fr
12.30 p.m.: We, Fr
12.30 p.m.:We, Fr
or 5 p.m.:
Mo, Tu, Th, Fr
12 p.m. We
* Mo = Monday, Tu = Tuesday, We = Wednesday, Th = Thursday, Fr = Friday
* Lunch Break : 12 p.m. - 1 p.m.
- First day of school: Thursday, September 1st, 2022
- Autumn Holiday: from Friday 21th October 2022 after classes to Monday 7th November 2022 in the morning.
- New Year's Holiday: from Friday 16th December 2022 after classes to Thursday 5th January 2023 in the morning.
- Winter Holiday: from Friday, February 17th 2023 after classes to Monday, March 6th 2023 in the morning.
- Spring Holiday: from Friday 21th April, 2023 after classes to Monday 08th May 2023 in the morning.
- End of school year: Wednesday, June 28th 2023
Public Holidays :
- Nyepi: March 22th 2023
- Goog Friday: April 7th 2023
Teacher inservice Days:
- to be advised
Extra Curricular Activities, called OPEX
O PEX activities are offered to students every day after class. These activities are optional and charged at very reasonable rates. They enrich our teachings in a fun way. They are also open to outside students. From one hour to 1h30 and of a sporting, artistic, cultural or linguistic nature, they are taken care of by LFB staff and sometimes by outside contributors.
Download the OPEX Registration Form to view the program for all classes. To register, complete and return the form to the reception desk.
Outside and supervised catering areas are available for students.
L FB students have lunch on site, with their lunch to be provided by the family. 3 possibilities are therefore proposed to you: :
- Your child brings a lunch box with his or her name and class and hands it back to the kitchen when he or she arrives, it will be stored in the refrigerator and warmed up.
- Preparation of a meal at home, left before lunch with the security guards outside with the child's name and class on the box.
- Delivery of a meal after ordering from different suppliers (list available at the restaurant info panel at the outside entrance of the school).
Cutlery and water are provided and the children are supervised in our catering areas by supervisory staff during the lunch break.
Students can borrow one book per week
he Lycée Français de Bali has a library, an essential teaching tool as well as a place to live for students and their teachers. It is also open to families after school hours.
The library includes more than 10,000 books of all kinds in the 4 languages taught. Albums, magazines, novels, documentaries, comics, poetry, art books... as well as CDs and DVDs. Students can borrow one book a week and take care of it. The book must be returned on time before selecting another one. Any lost or damaged books will be charged to families.
6 members elected by the LFB Parent Association
CG is made up of 6 volunteer parents elected for three years by the parents' association of the LFB in general assembly.
6 parents who :
- work in close collaboration with the management and teaching staff
- donate their time, which is invested in teams and children
- propose, analyse and decide on all aspects of the school's daily life
- work for the school and compliance with the rules for the LFB community
- work for the future of our children
- 8a.m. - 5p.m.