6 members elected by the LFB Parent Association
he role of the management committee, or CG, is to ensure the proper functioning, good management, security of people and property, and the development of the institution. It prepares budgets, hires staff, ensures the sustainability and maintenance of premises and equipment.
The CG is made up of 6 volunteer parents elected for three years by the parents' association of the LFB in general assembly. 6 parents who:
- work in close collaboration with the management and teaching staff
- donate their time, which is invested in teams and children
- propose, analyse and decide on all aspects of the school's daily life
- work for the school and compliance with the rules for the LFB community
- work for the future of our children
As part of its mission, it may set up and be assisted by committees, study groups or working groups to accompany them in this mission. Do not hesitate to dare, propose, exchange with them.
To build the future of our children together!
- 8a.m. - 5p.m.